Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Starting over; the shape of my locks.

MamaEmmelia
@mamaemmelia
10 years ago
19 posts
Hey y'all! It's been a while! Just some quick history: I had a set of locks that lasted two years. I did T&R in the beginning & allowed them to form naturally after that. I washed with either BS/ACV or the Goddess soap bar, & they were super funky & fun...until after I reached two years & realized that most of them looked like (excuse the expression) cat poop hanging from thin strings of hair. I know...gross. Anyway, I combed them all out, miraculously, & have been a chicken to start over ever since (it's been about 1.5 years). I'm finally ready to start again, but I really, really don't want to have (sorry) dingleberry locks again. =( Any suggestions? I haven't done T&R yet. All I've done is stopped brushing, still washing with the Goddess soap bar. I've already got sections & mini locks forming. I would love some suggestions & encouragement! xoxo
updated by @mamaemmelia: 01/13/15 10:05:55PM
MamaEmmelia
@mamaemmelia
10 years ago
19 posts
Also, just FYI...I have very fine hair. It's not thick, but not necessarily thin either. Just really fine, & mostly straight.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

can you post pics of whatthey looked like b4 u combed them out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MamaEmmelia
@mamaemmelia
10 years ago
19 posts
I would like to but I can't download the tapatalk app for some reason & I don't have access to a computer at the moment. I will soon.In the meantime....I think what happened to a lot of them was that they started to zig-zag & squiggle upward until they became little clumps at the bottom of the locks. Does that make sense?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

its actualy perfect;y normal

and forget aboutthe apps ina few months they will be obsolete if you onlhy have access to mobile devices join http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com use the sam e login so when we upgrade it willmerge accounts

the new sites built fir mobile 1st so just uploasd them there

the sites designed to be used exactly the same on all devices

plus when its coimpleted it will be a massive upgrade

but

whgat thsat souynds like is perfectly normal if the lumps on the ends were too huge wrapping or beading would help but it was no reason atr all to start over'

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form