Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Are my dreads undreading

Leon
@leon
10 years ago
9 posts

Gday so just over a year ago I want through the long snd anoying task of removing the wax from my dreads and I think I was pretty sucsesfull. But now a year on the dreads that were there are starting to do there own thing and get some character which is awsome, but there seems to be a whole lot of hait which is not dreding and the ends are nearly all loose any tips or help would be much appriciated.

Peace

updated by @leon: 01/13/15 10:05:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

how did u get the wax out to me it looks like u still got some if u didnt use wax b gone then id do that

but the loose tips are great and preferable the loose hairs will dread on thier own they are fine and will always be there but will always be dreading too

how re u washing with what

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Leon
@leon
10 years ago
9 posts

Yea I used wax b gone and dish soap with boiling water and dipped them and squeezed the wax out. Yea righto. Using just 4 dreads lockin up shampoo but probaly not enough as it is expensive to getnit shiped

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thats a good thing to use tho tip if u get 4 or 5 at a timethe shippings the same till u get to 5 or 6 then goes up so its reasonable then so u get a yearssupply at a time

ok well that should definately have gotten tghe wax out then so your fine

was the wax removal done in the 1st month or 2 or was it morerecently

--
Leon
@leon
10 years ago
9 posts

Yea thats a good idea. The wax removal was done about 1 year after I got them done and its now been about 1 year since I did the wax removal

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i see well they look fine u see loose tips let water run out so they dry faster

when u seperate u get loose hairs between dreads

they have to get long enough to dread but then will on thier own

its just normal progrerss

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form