Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Like a web of hair inte the roots.

Frida Lindgren
@frida-lindgren
10 years ago
3 posts
I have a question but im from sweden so there might be some problems with spelling etc.i have been doing the neglect method for one month now, and i think that my hair is progressing really nice. But i have like this huge web of hair in the back of my head. I try to seperate but i have to do it aaall the time. If i pull one of the dreads my whole hair is moving ;) is that normal? Im worried that all of my dreads will congo into one big. Should i be worried or just go with the flow and see what happens?
updated by @frida-lindgren: 01/13/15 10:05:37PM
Berzi
@berzi
10 years ago
1 posts
You should rip the sections apart a few times a week or after every wash depending on how often you wash your hair. If you don't keep up on separating it then it will be a lot harder later on. Hope this helped :)
Frida Lindgren
@frida-lindgren
10 years ago
3 posts
I try to rip the dreads apart, but the closer i get to the root the more it hurts. Hmm, i will keep doing it and then see if it gets better. Thank you!

Berzi said:
You should rip the sections apart a few times a week or after every wash depending on how often you wash your hair. If you don't keep up on separating it then it will be a lot harder later on. Hope this helped :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

if ther webs at the scalp therss nothing you can do about it but asit progresses up the bodies so 1 dread moves others then yes you need to seperate alot do it while they are wet and often enough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

do it while they are wet it hurts less and if u do it often enough hardly any hairs are connected so theres no pain at all

Frida Lindgren said:

I try to rip the dreads apart, but the closer i get to the root the more it hurts. Hmm, i will keep doing it and then see if it gets better. Thank you!

Berzi said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Hmm.. For most people, yes there is a web. Just keep the bodies of the dreadlocks as separated as possible.. They don't have to be separate all the way down to the roots. :P Wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D

Frida Lindgren
@frida-lindgren
10 years ago
3 posts

Thank you guys for the help. It feels a lot better now, and i will keep separate. Maybe it will get better when the dreads are more mature. Otherwise i love my hair right now and this journey is soo fun! Peace!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form