Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Whats the difference?

Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

Here's the twenty-five thousand dollar dumbest question. or is it? If it's ok to swim in the ocean and soak your dreads, then why do we use a spray bottle with sea salt in it to spritz our dreads. I mean what's the difference. I soak my dreads every other week with Himalayan red sea salt, as if I was at the ocean. I honestly don't see the difference. I get no negative results. It actually works good for me. No, my hair is not dried out. I am not suggesting that anyone do as I do. But I just don't understand. Maybe somebody on here that has the wisdom of Yoda, can answer this question. LOL

updated by @stubby: 01/13/15 10:05:25PM
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

lol.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

theping sea salt from dreadlockshampoo.com has added vitamins and proteins so u can leave it in..if thasts what u mean

if not theres no diference between the sea and sea salt spray other then the fact thastthe ocfeans a great bif tiolet foe millions of fish and we pump billions of gallobs of waste and toxins and what not into it daily..the sprays cleaner

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

soaring eagle said:

theping sea salt from dreadlockshampoo.com has added vitamins and proteins so u can leave it in..if thasts what u mean

if not theres no diference between the sea and sea salt spray other then the fact thastthe ocfeans a great bif tiolet foe millions of fish and we pump billions of gallobs of waste and toxins and what not into it daily..the sprays cleaner It was more of a tongue in cheek question. what I was basically saying is why spray a little bit of red sea salt on your hair verses totally submerging your hair in the ocean. why not just submerge your hair with sea salt like you do in the ocean. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong. are you suppose to spray the red Himalayan sea salt on your hair and leave it in?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form