Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

De Dreadie Code

Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
Have you noticed that we dreadies always nod at another dreadie? That were' not afraid to come up en compliment and touch another dreads hair? Other dreadlocs come up and hug me and touch my hair an say "heyy sista!" all de time, random peoples, en I love it, I love people! It's like the brothers an sisters with the dreads are all so happy and so nice en make me so joyful because they're so open with one another

Em i te only one that sees this?

updated by @buffalo-rogers: 02/14/15 07:51:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
na everyone sees it, just so ya know some rastas especialy concider it an insult if you look away too quickly after te nodor at least thats what i was told once

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
i'm make sure to keep on lookin den, after te nod!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well not like stare just if you divert your eyes too quickly its taken as a sign of disrestpect

--
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
ah yeah i understand thatI see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people Alexi Rogers said:
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.

--
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know? soaringeagle said:
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...
i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people

Alexi Rogers said:
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea fo sure i know alotta omekless poeople always hhave ung out wit alot since i was 14 Buffalo Rogers said:
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know?

soaringeagle said:
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...

Alexi Rogers said:

--
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
dy'r so much mors unrdstandin you know? thy know life. not business life n tv and ipods. 'v lernd so much from dem, more evry day it's the lght of my day. So many of em say to me that i'mn the ony one ho tak to dem from de public, make me so sad to hear dat you know>? soaringeagle said:
yea fo sure i know alotta omekless poeople always hhave ung out wit alot since i was 14

Buffalo Rogers said:
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know?

soaringeagle said:

Alexi Rogers said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea def and to call em lazy? lotta em will work teyre asses off for a sandwic theyre far from lazy just ad toug breaksi knew 1 wo collected enough cans outta te trash to buy 6 houses, not great houses but still 6 houses and he let oter omeless freinds live in emthats far from lazy Buffalo Rogers said:
dy'r so much mors unrdstandin you know? thy know life. not business life n tv and ipods. 'v lernd so much from dem, more evry day it's the lght of my day. So many of em say to me that i'mn the ony one ho tak to dem from de public, make me so sad to hear dat you know>?

soaringeagle said:
yea fo sure i know alotta omekless poeople always hhave ung out wit alot since i was 14

Buffalo Rogers said:

soaringeagle said:

Alexi Rogers said:

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form