Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My 2nd set of Natural Dreadlocks

Diego F.
@diego-f
10 years ago
73 posts

Hi people! I'm making this timeline to document the progress of my second journey of natty dreads...

So... My hair is thick, i think it is a bit straight [none of my parents have curly hair, my father haves wavy hair and my mother haves straight hair], but it makes waves when combed, and it curls when neglected.

I'm washed on day 1, and day 3, i plan to wash 3 times a week, i'm using a vegan residue free dreadlock shampoo bar that i bought here on Brazil [as it is far cheaper than importing from Vicki's as Brazil customs sucks, also the girl who make the bars have NEGLECT dreadlocks with straight hair, so she knows what she is doing, and i'm paying only what is equal to $2,50], and i'm using a spray with a solution of magnesium hydroxide, lavender and lemon-grass oil which works for itches, and to heal scalp wounds fast.

So, let's go to the pictures!

Just before embracing the journey again:

-

4 days of neglect -I'm really happy with the progress, i'm progressing faster than in my last set [that you can check here the timeline]. What sucks is that some sections are sticking up, it didn't happened on my previous set, but i think this is a sign of fast progress.

updated by @diego-f: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

id expect that naikr to dresad super fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Diego F.
@diego-f
10 years ago
73 posts

yeah, the progress i have now in 4 days was what i had on almost 4 months of my previous set. I'm really amazed! And again, thank you so much for this site, and for the videos on youtube [you taught me how to have dreadlocks on a comment of one of your videos 2 years ago, and then i found dreadlockssite].

soaring eagle said:

id expect that naikr to dresad super fast

Mary D
@mary-d
10 years ago
7 posts

I think I just saw your pictures on Instagram!

And I thought to myself... that looks like the guy from dreadlockssite...

Your hair is lookin really nice already.

Our hair is about the same length, just different textures. I'm looking forward to watching your journey progress :-)

Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form