Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo from European seller?

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
10 years ago
29 posts

I have checked several of the shampoos that are linked to through this website, but most of them are shipped from the US, so the shipping price is usually twice the cost of one shampoo bottle, which I just can't really afford to pay.

Therefore, I was wondering if anybody knew some European sellers with equally good shampoo, so that I can reduce the costs a little bit? :)

I don't have dreadlocks yet, but I'm in the process of growing my hair long enough for it to start locking on its own. I don't know if this has anything to say.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

updated by @christian-villadsen: 01/13/15 10:04:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

there was 1

cant vouch for them though they showed up promiced free samples to several ppl then vanished

but heres a tip

yes dreadlockshampoo.com shipping is more then 1 shampoo overseas..but..its flat rate shipping and u can get 4-6 in a box for that shipping cost so ucan get like as years supply about foir the 1 shipping fee

additionaly several european members had talked about doing huge orderes and then redistributing localy ..like buying 100 or so at a time then splitting that up between 30 or so ppl

not sure what ever happened with that

but really idf u get 4 or more shampoos its reasonable

u can add to cart calculate shipping add to cart recalculate then whewn it gioes up..remove 1

its based on price not number or weight i cant remember what the cuttoff is but i think its like 60 or so

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
10 years ago
29 posts

Ye.. I know you could always buy in bulk.. But the issue is that I'm a student and I just barely get by money wise. So I'd have to save up over a few months to buy like that, but I kinda need it as soon as possible :)

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

Christian Villadsen said:

Ye.. I know you could always buy in bulk.. But the issue is that I'm a student and I just barely get by money wise. So I'd have to save up over a few months to buy like that, but I kinda need it as soon as possible :)

Hi there, there is the baking soda wash that could use to start off then with otherwise if you have a lush shop near you they do dread friendly soap bars that are of cheap price. I was having the same problem as you.

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
10 years ago
29 posts

I have used the Baking Soda/ACV rinse for about a half year now. I just shed like a damn dog whenever I shower and my hair seems to be very very dry. So I thought I'd want to try an alternative such as shampoo.

I've also tried rye flour, but it's almost impossible to get all the husks out, which is very annoying.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

definately bite the bullet and buy the shampoo once u use it u wil realize that the health of the hairs priceless and youd gladly pay tripple for that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody Harder
@cody-harder
10 years ago
30 posts

I know I live in the States, so that is quite different from your situation with shipping, but I honestly never thought I would be totally willing to pay 15+ for a bottle of Vicki's shampoo. But seriously, like eagle says, once you try it you will be like "Oh...WHY did I wait so long?!?"

You say that you would have to save up for many months to afford buying a large supply.... Well guess what, that large supply will last you much longer than the time you spent saving to get it. She also includes samples of her other dread soaps which last about 6 or so washes each as well. Great bang for your buck.

I am a student too, and though the shipping is much more reasonable in the States than to overseas, it still puts a dent in my budget. ONCE YOU TRY THIS SOAP, ALL EXTRANEOUS SPENDING (i.e. beer, snacks, movies, eating out, etc.) WILL BE >SERIOUSLY< QUESTIONED. Everytime I've even though of buying something that I don't really need, I've thought of it in terms of how many bottles of shampoo I could buy with that money instead LOL.

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts
Been having a look online and I'm going to be trying this (link below) lots of good reviews from dread users and cheap with free shipping from Europe. Hope this helps! http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/251497215641?nav=SEARCH&varId=550409342188
Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
10 years ago
29 posts

How would I go about washing my un-dreaded hair with the soap bar?

It isn't even close to knoting up yet.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form