Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello! Dreads are awesome!

The Wanderer
@the-wanderer
10 years ago
9 posts
Hello my name is george, i started my dreads 4 months ago as soon as i finished the army duties in my country :/My cousin started using crotchet hook and the maintainance needed was stupid then i did some research amd here i am. I stopped using the crotchet about 2 -3 weeks ago and the hair is all fuzzy but i dont mind it just needs patience.My question is should i start it off with TnR or let it be? My hair is not that long but long enough.
updated by @the-wanderer: 01/13/15 10:04:10PM
Black Ralph, Has No Name
@black-ralph-has-no-name
10 years ago
8 posts

So you were crocheting, but you stopped?? I don't really know what to tell you about that since I have no experience with crochet locks. I will however suggest to you to leave your hair alone and let it do it's own thing. I don't suggest doing a RnT.

When I first started I was impatient and did like 3-4 sections where I did RnT thinking my hair would then be as I wanted. Those ones I started on my own soon untangled themselves and I was back to square one. Just enjoy your hair how it is in whatever form or shape it may be. If you just let your hair go and let it do what it wants you'll learn the lesson I did. Somethings, even when concerning your own body, you just can't control.

Think to yourself "what will I gain from instantly having locks right now" "why do I need my hair to be locked up?". Just go with it. Have fun. Fuck everything else and just be the way you are right now and don't worry about what you'll be/have in the future. It will all fall into place when it's time.

Good luck, man. I hope some of that was helpful.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

it looiks like tnr would be pointless

did u chop off the crochet dreads

or just letting them recover

either way u can just leave it goi from here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
The Wanderer
@the-wanderer
10 years ago
9 posts
Ofcourse it was helpfull ralph thanks for the reply! You should see what people say around here, im used to not giving a fuck and having fun. :-)I didnt cut the crotchet hair my hair is not that long and they didnt lock properly so im letting them be for now.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form