Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bulbous congo lock

Black Ralph, Has No Name
@black-ralph-has-no-name
10 years ago
8 posts

Hello to all on Dreadlockssite! I never post and usually only lurk around to see what other people are up to, but today I have a question!

So it's coming up on a year since my hair has started locking itself up and when I started I knew that I wanted larger than average locks. I wouldn't say at all the locks I have are massive, it's more of a random mix of different sizes. There is one though on the upper left side on the back of my head that is sort of like a very large bulbous dome of hair. I really like it. I think it's unique and funny and it makes me laugh/smile.

My question about this one particular lock is how is it going to grow out?? I feel that my hair is at somewhat of a stand still. It got to a certain length and almost stopped. I know my hair didn't actually stop growing. I don't care either about how quickly my hair grows or how fast my locks mature. I'm very very happy the way my hair currently is, kind of wish it will just stay like this and not actually get any longer.....What am I talking again? I feel like I got lost on my point here.....Oh yes! So, this bulbous dome lock I have. How will it grow out?? I'm very confused by it's design and nature. It has also attached itself to two smaller locks so I assume they'll end up growing together.

As I think about it more I don't believe this question can really be answered and only time will be able to tell.....I don't know. I wish I could some way put a picture up. Maybe I'll try to get a picture of it through my built-in laptop camera.

I feel like this post is almost pointless and I apologize for it. Mods you can delete it if you want. Thank you to everyone who actually got to the end of this post. Much love to all <3 Take it easy

-Ralph

updated by @black-ralph-has-no-name: 01/13/15 10:04:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

picture sure would help

and how old they are u might be at the stage between shrinking and growing

anjd wasnt pointless cause made me laugh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0