Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For Members with DYED dreadlocks only please!<3 Really need help!

Alphawolfe
@alphawolfe
10 years ago
10 posts
  • WELL YOU SEE i made a big booboo. Tried to dye my dreadlocks with permanent Intense mahogany,& well i hate it but i have no idea how to get rid of it because i am really afraid of damaging my already fried feeling dreadlocks. I died them like two days ago. Ive only dyed them once since ive had them,a year & four months.

• what could i do,i dont want my dreads to fall out or anything,but i really despise this hair color & it looks terrible :c

updated by @alphawolfe: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
interrstella
@interrstella
10 years ago
41 posts
Find a color remover (NOT COLOR STRIPPER) the one n' only color fix or something similar are often easily found at sally's beauty supply and is non damagingafter I'd wash with hot water and baking soda(soak if you can) then do a honey shampoo of 1 part honey and 3 parts water to further fade and add some moisture.You can use the color remover up to 3 times and after that point it won't do anything more.Wash your hair in hot to warm water because color hates that
interrstella
@interrstella
10 years ago
41 posts
Oh! And I don't know for sure this works on permanent hair colors, but I used sea salt/ epsom salt soaks in hot water to get a lot of my pink out
Kharey Huston
@kharey-huston
10 years ago
18 posts
Baking soda soak. But it will fade over time
Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form