Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dready Hoopers!

cassie gabriel2
@cassie-gabriel2
10 years ago
8 posts

I've been hooping for a little less than a year, and i am inlove with it. it has taught me so much that growing dreads has also taught me.

its life changing.

i am currently trying to get into Summer Camp 2014 Masquerade Hoop Troupe and if you guys could take a few minutes out of your day to watch my video it would mean so much to me.

feel free to let me know what you awesome people think :)

updated by @cassie-gabriel2: 01/13/15 10:02:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a dready hioopers group too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shane Northern
@shane-northern
10 years ago
59 posts

Thats pretty sick!!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

just watched the vid...awesome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

First nice dreads. You video was awesome for how long you have been working on your hooping. I cannot wait to see how you mature as you learn more dance moves. I understand your passion because I too just started hooping. My poly-pro is on the way. Hope you make it to camp!!!

Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

Casssie, join the hooper group here so we can see more videos. We would love to see pictures from the camp. Hey Hoopers hit a festival and post. I know all of us love dreadies who hoop. So much fun to watch.

cassie gabriel2
@cassie-gabriel2
10 years ago
8 posts

thank you so much! i will definitely join the group! just trying to look for it.

Casey Fay said:

Casssie, join the hooper group here so we can see more videos. We would love to see pictures from the camp. Hey Hoopers hit a festival and post. I know all of us love dreadies who hoop. So much fun to watch.

quantum phyzx
@quantum-phyzx
10 years ago
7 posts

lol. i clicked on this thinking you were talking bout basketball. fail

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form