Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreads are coming apart!!!

ems
@ems
14 years ago
15 posts
hey everyone i just need some help my dread are now 3 weeks old =) but some of them are coming loose at the roots about 2/3 inches it kind of looks like there falling out is this normal? and will they sort them selves out please help me as im really worried i dont want them to come out thanks in advance
updated by @ems: 01/13/15 08:30:58PM
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
Dreads are supposed to unravel and re-build constantly. Don't worry, it happens to all of us.
dreadfully odd
@dreadfully-odd
14 years ago
11 posts
i agree with anthony-dont worry about it, they do they're own thing, if theres one thing guaranteed, they will eventually dread, just give 'em time!
ems
@ems
14 years ago
15 posts
thanks guy really put me at ease =) i just love them so much i didnt want them to start coming out! but i will leave them like i have been.
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
don't worry about it :) I freaked out at first ha ha still kind of freaking about it too even though I know it's supposed to be doin thatIt's kind of funny, once you make them they look amazing and perfect, huh! a month or so later they're all comin out and getting crazy and natty, everyone kept asking if I was taking them out and tellin me to fix em up. I spent hours of unneccesary work on my hair, ughh it wasn't fun fretting so much! I just learned to let it do it's own thing. You're dreads will feel so much more natural on your head once they figure out where they want to be!Peace!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form