Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Has anyone started free forming with no hair at all? If so PLEASE share your experience in the 1st 2 years

Bountdoom
@bountdoom
10 years ago
31 posts

I have been free forming for 17 months I started with no length, currently I have less than an inch of hair.

If you started free forming with no length, please share your experience

updated by @bountdoom: 01/13/15 10:02:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

try the google and natuve searches (both search boxes on here) and search naatiral bald natural shaved freeform bald shaved etc i should find plenty but lets hope some see this and share too

it grows slow huh

hows your diet? maybe time to try biotyin

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bountdoom
@bountdoom
10 years ago
31 posts

I have been using biotin 10,000mcg for a year now literally.

soaring eagle said:

try the google and natuve searches (both search boxes on here) and search naatiral bald natural shaved freeform bald shaved etc i should find plenty but lets hope some see this and share too

it grows slow huh

hows your diet? maybe time to try biotyin

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

diet? u do know an african american (possibly native amerucan mixed) freind started his the exact same week as me when mine hit the ground his were just about past his shoulderblades

--
Bountdoom
@bountdoom
10 years ago
31 posts

Before, let's just say I had the typical american diet. But in the past two weeks I have changed my diet completely. I don't drink any more soda or juice none of that GMO bullshit anymore. All I eat is steak and eggs.

Twice a day. (ketogenic diet, designed to burn body fat, raise testosterone, keep a sustained energy throughout the day (no insulin crashes) and develop muscle definition) no carbs.

Carbs only on saturday. I also combine my food right. I don't eat concentrated proteins and concentrated starches together anymore. I also don't drink water while I eat anymore. Either before I eat or an hour after I eat.

This is all fairly recent though. My body is still adjusting to this new diet.

soaring eagle said:

diet? u do know an african american (possibly native amerucan mixed) freind started his the exact same week as me when mine hit the ground his were just about past his shoulderblades

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

vegatarian would probably be way better (with adequate calium and protein)

your diet sounds like a heart atacjh recipe

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form