Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

One step closer to site upgrade

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts
One of the important features we needed in place in order to upgrade to the new site http://ww3.dreadlockssite.com was the ability to post comments on custom pages and groupsThis ability was just added.This was. The final must have feature...needed for our guides ages as well as the bad products reviews pageThe upgrade. Process needs perfecting for large sites like ours still..but is. CloseWe. Will still be without chat and events if we upgrade now but they are coming soonOne further announcement...the recent seo work hasn't helped at all I'm going to try to get a refund..but either way I'm switching to one of the best in the word in the next few days..or possibly at the same time as the parade if I'm able to upgrade in the next couple weeksI haven't set up commenting on the new site yet since I have no power and heat and am typing in the dark under a pile of blankets and shiveringBut if I can I'll set it up tomorrowOk..l lets. Take a voteOptions1 upgrade asap2 wait for chat3 wat for events4 wait for both

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:01:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts
Whoops forgot 1 more important feature we are waiting on..video embedsThis features most likely essential before upgrading but should be one of the things comming soon before chat

--
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

I vote to wait :) I think it'd be cooler to have everything available at once than one at a time.

Stay warm, SE!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts
Well the only issue with waiting isWell actually 2 issues are1 we desperately need to get this seo work done and will cost more. To have it done on both sites instead of just the one2 we are paying for both sites the new one annually and I think that payments comming up in the net month or 3It will be hard but not impossible to cover one or the other but both within the same timeframe will be beyond impossible

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts
We may upgrade sooner then expected if there's a way to redirect to the vids section on 2.0 and chat but only use the new sie for everything else we wouldn't be Abe to add vids to the vid section but. Will e Abe to to forums and blogs till 3.0 vid sections completedJust a. Heads up... It Might be upgraded at any time now

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form