Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dumb Question: What's A Rainbow Gathering, Exactly?

Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

Laugh if you want, because I know you will... I have a really silly question...

I know that the admins of this site are planning a Rainbow Gathering for July. I've never been to one and am not totally sure what one really is. Obviously, it's fun and awesome, but what's entailed?

Is there a fee to get in? Do you bring your own food or do you buy it there? Can artisans and craftspeople set up a booth and sell their wares? What are the rules?

Please educate me!

updated by @michelle-d-ransdell: 02/14/15 02:27:43AM
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

Soaring Eagle will explain in detail this beautiful loving event. But check out the videos on you-tube. They are so wonderful to visually show you the magic that awaits anyone who crosses over the meadow to be with amazing people. It will change you.

Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

Okay. I will check out YouTube while I eagerly await Soaring Eagle's eminent reply to my inquiry. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

theres no rules but no you cant buy or sell anything everythings free or trade or give ..we have a give share or barter economy

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

uts so much more then an "event" its a way of life a self governing tribal nation withoit borders or leaders existing in every country on earth spanning all cultural and religios devides uniting all people into 1 global family

its more then any 1 person could tell you it is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

those 2 vids are a great lil intro but i have dozens more in my vids and theres hundreds or thousands on youtube

but theres no substitute for just going an d experiencing

--
Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

Thanks for the info! I did watch a few YouTube videos and now have a pretty good idea of what RGs are all about. Now I'm just waiting to find out where in Utah the next one will be. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

might not be utah might be nevada even colorodo

--
Michelle D. Ransdell
@michelle-d-ransdell
10 years ago
38 posts

Okay Colorado would be even better because it would be a shorter drive for me. :)

Nicholas Ballard
@nicholas-ballard
10 years ago
8 posts

rainbow gathering has been the most amazing experience in my life so far. its not something fully describable with words

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly..same here..its something that changes you..changes the world..id really go as far as to say its the most amazing thing happening in the world today..most important too

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form