dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello beautiful people

daydreamfactory
@daydreamfactory
10 years ago
2 posts

Hello lovely people,

Thought i'd sign up to this forum and introduce myself as i've been browsing on and off for a few years. I grew dreadlocks naturally a few years ago, though picked them apart a year later for a plethora of reasons. It's been three years since then, and for the past two months i've been enjoying watching my hair loop up once again. I am thrilled to see them changing everyday and feel much more attached to my hair's journey this time around.

Here's a picture of my favourite loopy business that's going on right now:

It has taken around two weeks to get to this stage - I have to point out that my father is Iranian, and as such I have inherited his somewhat frizzy, curly, wavy, crazy textured hair which LOVES growing into dreadlocks.

For those of you with a finer type of hair, don't be discouraged that it hasn't begun to lock up right away. Keep patient, keep smiling and most of all - find more and more reasons to love your hair !

Remember - tools such as crochet hooks, twist&rip methods, backcombing etc can be used gently and ONLY to encourage dreadlocks when they really need some maintenance. True dreadlocks are an expression of your hairs ability to do WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WANTS !

Keep true to yourself and enjoy your journey :)

Peace & Love & Light x

updated by @daydreamfactory: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome..looking great so far your off to an awesome start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DarkMatter
@darkmatter
10 years ago