Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

neglect questions

samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
Can I wash my hair every other day to every 3days...with my old set I just brushed out I only needed to wash once a week but now my scalp seems to be more oily then just a week ago...not sure y...but I dont wanna make the process longer by washing too much...any input would be awesome since im new to neglecting
updated by @samantha-f: 01/13/15 10:01:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

washing more helps it dread faster if your oily try baking soda (no acv) for a week or 2 to tip the ph away from the acidic side also washing lil less helps reduce oiliness oil productions healthy if u strip it away too often the scalp panics and over produces to compensate same as if you stop eating to lose weight every bit you do eats converted to fat to save up for future times when your starving uts a survival mode thing your scalp produces excess to prevent iver drying when you strip it away too often

so wash every 3 days with baking soda then every 4 once u get to 4 then you can switch back to shampoo or start adding acv to prevent it from getting too alkaline and dry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
I tried b.s. and it makes my scalp itch no matter the water ratio without the acv but thanks for the advice just wanted to make sure I wouldn't undo the process
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
My skin is dry and oily all at the same timesso this problem I've always had...ill try to wait 3 days between washes...I just love to make my locks smell good with the shampoo lol and the clean feeling is the best too
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form