Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

6 month old dreads...

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
10 years ago
32 posts

I've got a lot of hair that isn't dreading, I understand that not everyone dreads the same, and my dreads have undreaded hair ts the ends.

I wash my hair with the natural dreadlocks shampoo once a week & do the BS ACV rinse every two days, should I shampoo more often & do the BS ACV less?

I also have hard water & the BS doesn't dissolve in the water every well, could this be a problem?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Moon Raven

updated by @moon-raven: 01/13/15 10:01:22PM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

I tried the baking soda wash with the ACV rinse too. I have very hard water and had the same problem. Baba let me know that with hard water you need to either boil your water first or buy distilled bottle water. I thought it seemed like to much work for all my hair so I just use the Dread Bars and the LockinUp Shampoo. I shampoo every other day...sometimes I wait an extra day but it seems like the more I shampoo the faster things go. I like them much better anyway...they smell great! I think too that they help with the progression of my locks.(I'm in my 8th month) I have a lot of undreaded hair as well and the ends take a real long time to dread if they do at all. Good Luck! I hope I helped some

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

I just saw your pictures. Your hair is beautiful!! I think your dreads look great!!

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
10 years ago
32 posts

Thanks so much Brandi for the help.

I'm going to stop doing the BS rinse & just shampoo.

Have a great day!

Brandi Wilson said:

I just saw your pictures. Your hair is beautiful!! I think your dreads look great!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

your doing fine and yea just use the liquid if the bs isnt working well for ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form