Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

starting over

samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
So I recently decided to brush out most of my dreads....I did keep a few just because I do love some of them anyhow now I plan to do mostly neglect maybe a few t&r dreads...not sure yet...Any advice
updated by @samantha-f: 02/14/15 08:20:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

why did you comb out what was done to them b4?

definately let them dread naturally

if you havent combed out yet use a ton of conditioner or olive oil

brush or comb out very gently and slow it will take some time but thats ok

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
I combed them out because they were very scratchy and not what I wanted too uniform form not free looking enough for me...I used oil and lotion to comb them out my hair looks ok now not damages looking or anything thank god ...
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
I watched ur tube videos and I did like watching them...I might not agree with some of ur views but I also respect ur way and look forward to going about my dreads more naturally now...also didn't know u were in pa...im in pa too Hanover Gettysburg area! If u ever come this way let Me know id love to meet u!
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
They were orginally backbones and crochet hooked and it made them very brillo pad textured so im hoping naturally they wont be so scratchy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

oh yea crochet will make em feel like brillo but natural they will be soft and cuddly and less stiff

--
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
Ok ty...I couldn't stand how they poked through my shirt and made me itch...I have very sensitive skin and very naturally soft strait hair so it wasn't for me
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

u really dont understand why its so popular since it makes them so stiff and scratchy and damaged..not to mention hanging weird and not looking right

but i bet already they feel way better huh

--
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
I think for maintenance every 6 month to a yr wouldn't b bad but its was too much for me starting off anyhow...they feel so much better I can't wait to c them lock up
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

actualy it is bad as it takes 6 months to begin dreading after 1 use and as year to lose that look and everytime u do it your creating the need to do it more

dont ever do it with this set and you'll see

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form