Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Does anybody know if Jarvela's dreads are neglect?

Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
10 years ago
38 posts
For those of you who aren't into folk metal, Jonne Jarvela is the vocalist of Korpiklaani. I've always thought his dreads were natural neglect ones, but I can't seem to find any pics of him with baby dreads... Well, since their songs go all "I would rather be with trees, than in the middle of noisy streets" it would be weird if they weren't... I'd like to know what you guys think :)
updated by @jose-kassai: 01/13/15 10:01:14PM
Tim5
@tim5
10 years ago
359 posts

They look to be maintained to me, probably with a crochet hook. They dont look neglect to me. They could be, but I doubt it, they are straight, not many bumps, you can kind of see short broken hairs poking out.

peace

Tara C
@tara-c
10 years ago
644 posts

They look crocheted. Quite messy though so maybe he leaves them alone now but started them that way.

Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
10 years ago
38 posts

Thanks guys! Well, that`s kind of a letdown... I was hoping for dreads like his through neglect haha :x well, not that I mind bumps and loops, I find them kinda cool actually.

Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
10 years ago
41 posts

I google him and I saw many pics of him with and without dreads and I don't know. I didnt find any "baby dreds" either but they look natural, the ends are the ones that look smooth.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

dont look crochetted to me tnr possibly ..possibly natural but dont really think so they do look to be palm rolled alot tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
10 years ago
38 posts
Does palmrolling really change anything? I did it to my crochet dreds, nothing seemed to happen...
Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
10 years ago
38 posts
Didn't know Chris had'em (not that I know a lot about CC)! His are geeat! And I remember Cavalera's just turned into two giant congos after a while...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form