Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Milestone!

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

This happened a few weeks ago, but I haven't been as active on here as I usually am, so I'm making the topic now.

A few weeks ago, I was in a pet shop buying my dog his food, and while minding my own business, casually perusing the toy section, I came across a woman who gave my the most disgusted glare I had ever seen in my entire life. My dreads are very messy, so obviously they offended her to the point where she just COULD NOT allow this disgust to pass by without expressing it to me. I just smiled because it was the first negative reaction my dreads had gotten, and far from being annoyed, I was happy with the milestone. Now all I need is a positive reaction from a random person and I'll have the whole list :)

On another note, I'm glad my mum wasn't with me. When I was younger it was a hot day and I was at a farm, and I was wearing a coat. I always wore jackets and coats and never took them off no matter how hot it was. Anyway, some woman with her family walked by and she said, "Look at that freak," to her kids. When I told my mum about it, she tried to drag me around the farm asking if I could see her so she could confront her. So...I'm glad she wasn't here this time to do the same thing, haha.

updated by @tara-c: 01/13/15 10:00:17PM
Amanda Esp
@amanda-esp
11 years ago
9 posts
Take the negative as a positive. It fuels you to be even more determined to achieve what you want. In the end it's your choice and for you. Just goes to show people's small mindset. ...Let them be Cuz in the end ud be the better person.
MadamSoofje
@madamsoofje
11 years ago
1 posts
If you feel pretty this way, fuck all the rest . That's the most important, what you want ;)
MegN
@megn
11 years ago
19 posts

ha! awesome mom!!! :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form