Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

First Traveler Dreadhead, please help?

Márcio Marcão
@mrcio-marco
11 years ago
1 posts
Hey. I have been growing my hair for almost 3 years, and id say i have 3b type of hair. about 5 or 4 months ago, i stopped brushing my hair and reduced the times i wash it. id say all my hair have dreaded now. but problems started showing up: i do exercises mon, tue, wed and thurs and i sweat a lot. all of that oil stays in my scalp, which gives me itchy scalp, dandruff and most recently some bruises. so, here are my questions:1 - where am i missing? why do i have this constant itch and dandruff? id say i wash my hair every 3-4 days and i recently started using apple cider vinegar before washing them. i put the vinegar on my scalp and leave for about 10 minutes.2 - what can i do for a better spread of my sweat? because im afraid that that's why my roots doesnt dread: it is constantly oiled.3 - can i wash my hair 3 days a week or maybe 4?4 - once a week i wash my hair with a homemade shampoo: i put 20 drops of teatree essential oil on 50ml (1.6oz) to treat my dandruff. what can i do to improve the treatment anti-dandruff?5 about the bruises, WTF??? how can i get rid of it? why do they appear? does the apple cider vinegar have something with it?for the dreadangel who will answer all of that questions: ALL THE GODS BLESS YOU!
updated by @mrcio-marco: 01/13/15 10:00:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

whays tyje shampoo upir isinjg yes u can wash every 2 or 3 days

the teatree direct might ne hurting you

try the www.dreadlockshampoo.com teatree rosemarty bar every 3 dats after working out

bruising shouldnt be happening except and i only mention this as a possibility but if you work out alot..and dont eat correctly you could be malnourished your skin weeakening and the weight of your skull pressing on the skin as you sleep bruising you?

thats all i can guess since often working outs linked to losing weight wich could be an eating disorder type sutuation

i know im reaching for straws there haha but that and possibly an alergty to the soaps all u can possibly imagine

stop the vinager and the soap use the teatree rosemary bars

skip working out for a week or 2 (just to cover all bases) when the itch is under control resume working out see if it returns

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form