Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nicole's Freeform/Neglect Dreadlock Timeline

Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
11 years ago
70 posts

Hellllooo fellow dread folk! For the past 5 or 6 months (how long I've not been combing), I have just been uploading pics of my progress, but I always wanted to make an actual timeline post! So I finally decided to get around to doing that lol. I'll probably just post my progress on here from now on! :D

So here is the back of my hair at about 1 week. Not a great picture, but you can start to see some knotting.

About 1 month in. Can't really see it here but I remember there being at least 2 noticeable dreads beginning.

August was month 2. Lots of noticeable knotting and sectioning.

September was month 3. =)

Month 4!!!! October was kind of a turning point I think.

These pictures were taken toward the end of November. So basically month 5! It feels like it's been much longer with my babies, probably because I'm always playing/touching them hehe. I can't wait to see how much they change in the next 6 months. They have allowed me to be less judgmental and more accepting of not only other people but also of myself!! I am so grateful and happy to be on this journey and to have this website to share it with~ I shall post my 6 month picture at the end of December. Thanks for taking a look at my timeline Love & light to all of you <3

Hey y'all time for the monthly update. Hope everyone is having a good holiday season. :)

Month six:

7 month update woop woooppp :D <3

the side are finally catching up with the back

updated by @nicole-schaefer: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they are looking great and cant wait to see what they look like in another 6 months

congrats

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
11 years ago
70 posts

thanks! and yea same here:)

soaring eagle said:

they are looking great and cant wait to see what they look like in another 6 months

congrats

Alexandro Colon
@alexandro-colon
10 years ago
3 posts

wow love em!

Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
10 years ago
70 posts

thank you :] I do as well! They are my perfectly imperfect tree roots

Alexandro Colon said: