Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Body and hair?

Black Ralph, Has No Name
@black-ralph-has-no-name
11 years ago
8 posts

Hello all. I have a question for everyone, but first I'll give you a little background....So about this time last year was the last time I got a hair cut. At first I didn't want dreadlocks, I wanted a massive rat tail. Then after awhile my hair started locking naturally because I didn't bother to comb or do anything to it. I said fuck it and just let my hair do its thing. More and more my hair started to lock together.....Where am I going with this? I forgot. Let me skip to my point.

On Either side of my head there's almost an identical lock. If I follow them they're basically on the same plane of my head. The only difference is the left side of my head has larger lock than my right. Not only is the right and left side of my head different, but my face and chest too have different amounts of hair. I decided i will not use any soft of scissors or razor and just accept what every hair my body grows, regardless if it's uneven or not full (ex. my beard). The left side of my beard is much fuller than my right. Same goes for my chest. What is it? Does anyone else have this experience? And now that I think about it even my left ear is pierced. I just can't figure out an explanation.

I'm going to try and take pictures, but I really don't have a good way to put anything up. I don't have a fancy phone so any picture I take with it will be blurry and not detailed. Don't really have any other way. I'll see. But I'll just put this post up for now.

updated by @black-ralph-has-no-name: 01/13/15 09:59:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ive alwaus just let mine be as it wants and yea its all uneven but so am i so its all good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Black Ralph, Has No Name
@black-ralph-has-no-name
11 years ago
8 posts

soaring eagle said:

ive alwaus just let mine be as it wants and yea its all uneven but so am i so its all good

I don't care that it was uneven. I thought it was strange why one side of my body produce more hair than the other and why the locks on that side side happen to clump together more.Is it one side of my body is stronger? I'm right handed, but my left side seems to be more dominate.

Black Ralph, Has No Name
@black-ralph-has-no-name
11 years ago
8 posts

Black Ralph, Has No Name said:

i did that reply wrong....oh well.

soaring eagle said:

I don't care that it was uneven. I thought it was strange why one side of my body produce more hair than the other and why the locks on that side side happen to clump together more.Is it one side of my body is stronger? I'm right handed, but my left side seems to be more dominate.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the dreads being thicker is coincidence or how u sleep

the body hair well nothing on your body is symmetrical..nothing.. 1 eyes biogger and often lower 1 nostrils bigger (and may have more hair) 1 ear 1 hand 1 foot..

its reasonable to assume that hairs the same way in some it might nit be more just..diferent growing lil higher or whatever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form