Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Itchy dreads?

Cil Bjerregaard Glundø
@cil-bjerregaard-glund
11 years ago
3 posts
Hi fellow dreadheads.So, i've had my dreads for about a year now and i Think they look Nice, but they're itching a lot, which have caused me to scratch my scalp so much it started to bleed a little. At first i thought i might have lice, so i started usling all kinds of licekilling cures bur nothing has seemed to help. So i started to notice that i had a lot of dandruff, and at that time, i had just used normal neutral shampoo, so i thought that maybe the shampoo had left some residue in my dreads causing dandruff and because of that the bad itch, but even though i've been using a special dreadlock shampoo, designed to Remove dandruff and residue, nothing have helped. The itch is so bad that im considering cutting them off. Doris anyone know what this might be, and what do you do about it?Cil
updated by @cil-bjerregaard-glund: 01/13/15 09:59:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

what shampoo if dreadheadhq its causing the issues try www.dreadlockshampoo.com teatree rosemary wash twixce as often stop using hot water also

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

was wax ever used even once? do u use a sea salt spray or any other products

im guessing your using dhhq shampoo wich is not a dreadlocks shampoo its a hunting shampoo sold as a dread shampoo thats why its scentless

its also very toxic causes dandruff psoriasis dermatitis and cancer

you can try the baking soda deep cleanse with teateee and rosemary or the dreadlockshampoo

for dandruff

no hot water

teatree (lil bit) rosemary (lot more)

pepermint (optional for itch)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

bottle spray with tea tree, lavander, and pepermint essential oils does the trick for me. It leaves my scalp feeling refreshed for a logn while.I use it everyday now.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form