Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I need ideas for my one year dreadversary.

Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Hello everyone, December 9th my dreads will be one year old and I would like to do something special with them, whether it is getting them re-twisted and styled, or stay in the natural road and just wash/separate with some styling other than the regular headband.

11 Months old

10 Months old

These are some links so you can see my hair and help me get ideas of what to do with my hair. I also need to find a way to wear them in a professional environment, and interviews. I don't know if they are long enough to style yet but I want to do something with them.

updated by @rafael-rodriguez: 01/13/15 09:59:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fine as is for any interviews i wouldnt get them retwisted if anything at all id get a small bead put it near the roots of 1 on the side or back to mark the 1 year location so at 2 years you can judge the growth acurately something small and nice looking to not stand out so much in a professional environment but that has some meaning to you maybe?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Like a permanent marker so i can see the difference on the next year? I have some of the cheap cuff and beds made of metal and plastic and some custom made by Jazz but nothing that could serve that purpose other than the metal cuff but since they are silver and gold like they would stand out hence why i dont wear them anymore.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thosesound perfect and they would be fine ..silver

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
josh pearson
@josh-pearson
11 years ago
2 posts
Id go w silver... or bone