Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a huge donation saved dreadlockssite but still could use more

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

we got a $200 donation yesterday! along with a $50 dolar 1 a few days ago and $100 from dreadlockshampoo and a dozen smaller ones (under 20)

so that combined with what i had left in my account is enough to get us started repairing our trafic and rank

so thank you all sooooo much it means the world to me

but keep em coming i cant depend on another 200 donation next month and i am going with the $750 seo package since it seems the best (its a $1750 pachage he knocked $1000 off of for us! (the president himself))

so we still will need plenty of donations for the next couple months till things stabalize again

love ya all so much for all youve done to help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:59:13PM
Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
11 years ago
86 posts

It's really good to hear this! I have been extremely busy the last 5 or so days so I haven't used any kind of social media other than my phone, but I was worried of all the things that were hitting this site. Well I just got a debit card on the mail today but before donating I have to change a small thing at the bank, but I'll be able to be a constant donor once my new part time starts rolling and my new business grows, so everyone just thank God because He is the one allowing this to happen. So let's make this happen, let's not make excuses let's just do it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome would be much appreciated as we really need to rais plenty of funds for the next 3 months.

we got a great deal too the pres of the company knocked 1030 dolars off the price

i should be doing a conference call with them tomoro and will keep everyone posted as things progress

just be aware its not a quick process..its going to take time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form