Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My 4 month timeline :)

Jerseygal
@jerseygal
11 years ago
8 posts

Well its been 4 months now since I TnR'd my awful hair, which has now become a very interesting journey! Every day I get outta bed not knowing what my dreads will be doing, they have gone crazy!

I was so worried in the beginning as my hair was so fine you could see my scalp and I panicked...I have persevered and taken my pure Silica every day plus upped my protein intake to help it on its way and this is it at 4 months.

I have had a lot of negativity...my eldest son (24) told me "mum, you're like a rebellious teenager, take those disgusting things out" I obviously set him straight...then named one after him ;) A friend said she would kill me...WTF? on Facebook haha! so I added more pics ;)

Here is a quick snap shot of me a few days ago, before a very important job interview (which I got so the hair didn't matter).

I'm not using the baking soda, but alternating between TGel and Sulphur free health shop shampoo which leaves my hair smelling nice...I spray my hair beforehand with sea salt and rinse after with ACV so the locs I originally TnR'd are still in and going well, although the ends have come undone I have around 2 inches of real good babies all over my head, and NO bald patches, YAY! I'm a happy rebel :)

Thanks everyone <3 Love to all

updated by @jerseygal: 01/13/15 09:58:59PM
Jerseygal
@jerseygal
11 years ago
8 posts

ps...not sure why the hell i was doing a bunny face? haha!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

looks good but absolutely would recomend a shampoo change..both

t gels is the most toxic shampoo there is..

neither shampoo is really good for dreads

if u got dandruff the teatree rosemary bar or liquid from www.dreadlockshampoo.com will set u right the liquids got sea salt so that takes care of that as well

yoir friend said shed kill you? thats no friend

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jerseygal
@jerseygal
11 years ago
8 posts

Thank you soaring eagle...I was using TGel as my scalp was getting irritated by the baking soda, its very sensitive my scalp although this is still a problem for me but I will stop straight away...I live in Adelaide Australia do you know of any places I will be able to purchase the shampoo bar you recommend? Or maybe I will just purchase from there and pay shipping.....

And no, she's just a cyber friend so it wasn't a great problem, I like the opinions of others they can be interesting :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form