Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo/ "conditioner"

Nicki Herrick
@nicki-herrick
11 years ago
27 posts
Hey there,I have been using the bs/acv rinse for quite some time now and I absolutely love it! But I am a hairstylist and currently working on creating my own natural beauty product line. I will be making many things ranging from makeup to lotion to various types of shampoos and soaps.My question is, is goats milk safe for dreads? (I have had my dread for 2 years). But I am wanting to find a shampoo that is safe for colored treated hair that still helps with an itchy scalp, and the bs/acv seems to strip the color right from my hair. I know goats milk can work wonders on dry skin and I want to experiment, but I don't want any residue left behind in my locks, will this happen?
updated by @nicki-herrick: 01/13/15 09:58:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i know someone had tried it but i thought it conditioned too much

these are awesome for dry itchy scalp www.dreadlockshampoo.ciom

they have a miro fine high grade clay that cleans amazingly well and have beer and essential oils all of wich are very good for hair and scalp health as yiou know

i cant remember who posted tge goats milk soap question but both heather and vocku are real experts when it comes to shampoo ingredients

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicki Herrick
@nicki-herrick
11 years ago
27 posts
Thanks for the info SE. I have actually used that that shampoo in the past and I personally didn't like it. My scalp was still unbearably itchy and it left behind residue. Perhaps I was using too much...? I really just want to make my own to be totally honest. What are the last names of the girls you recommended? I would like to get in touch with them personally and pick their brains a lil bit.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form