Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Dready Decision

Kelsi Kirby
@kelsi-kirby
11 years ago
5 posts

I embarked on the dreading journey officially starting about a month ago. I am already starting to see some forming, my hair is getting wild and I am already loving my ugly baby knots. The top layer of my hair had already started to take shape but the bottom layers not so much. Just takes time of course. :3

But I chose to embark on this journey because I decided why the hell (k)not?! As far as my job goes... I get shit for it every day. I cannot stand how vain society is, I guess it never occurred to me until after my decision to let go of all that vanity. Along with my dread journey I have decided to eat better, I stay away from processed foods as much as possible, I take vitamins, and I also exercise more, I have been doing yoga and practicing more meditation. I walk bare foot everywhere that will let me in barefooted, I even walk to college bare footed, it makes me feel more down to earth, like now I have this connection with the earth more than ever before. I can truly say I am as happy as I have ever been.

I am going through a metamorphosis and this is just the beginning, I am a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly. I cant wait to look back on this like a year from now and see the progress I'm making. :3

Love Kelsi.

updated by @kelsi-kirby: 01/13/15 09:58:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

love the way you said that :)

its amazing how it feels to just become yourself, isn't it?

i can't wait to look back with you and see where you are this time next year and all the months and weeks between

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form