Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo?

Kaleb Hyden
@kaleb-hyden
11 years ago
8 posts
Hey everybody I just thought I'd ask what's your favorite shampoo from http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com ?I haven't got to use all of them yet so I was just curious.-Thanks
updated by @kaleb-hyden: 01/13/15 09:58:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i have used alnmost all

i use teatreee most often

but faves are nag champa and dragonsblood

i use pathpouli often too and more recently sage cedar swweeetgrass

herbal i think was nice too but only used it once a long time ago..i should try that 1 out again

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kaleb Hyden
@kaleb-hyden
11 years ago
8 posts
Thanks. I've used dragonsblood and that's all so far I think I'll try nag champa.

soaring eagle said:

i have used alnmost all

i use teatreee most often

but faves are nag champa and dragonsblood

i use pathpouli often too and more recently sage cedar swweeetgrass

herbal i think was nice too but only used it once a long time ago..i should try that 1 out again

Noah Meyers
@noah-meyers
11 years ago
7 posts

I just started using the patchouli, and this is the only shampoo that has allowed my hair to show any progress towards natural dreads. I've been on this journey of letting go of vanity for almost a year, and theseare the only products that actually do what they were intended to do. In my opinion.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

post that as a review on her shop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Noah Meyers
@noah-meyers
11 years ago
7 posts
That's not a bad idea s.e.
Doogie
@doogie
11 years ago
321 posts
I use nag champa, patchouli both bars and liquid but try to stick with the liquid any more cause of the progress. Just tried the tea tree/Rosemary to see how thar goes. Also tried dragonsblood but not a huge fan of the scent. I love the nag champa and patchouli scents and if I wash before going out I don't need to use my patchouli oil or any cologne and seems to have some women just asking and loving what I use. Lol
Noah Meyers
@noah-meyers
11 years ago
7 posts
Soaring Eagle,Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and contacted dread shampoo to let her know how amazing her products are.
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Somebody recently sent me a sample of the nag champa bar, and I love it. I can feel my hair tightening every time I wash with it (and the shrinkage...whoa). Kinda makes my hair smell manly, though. XD

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

I love everything of hers that I have tried. Always write reviews on her website. :)
I've used and loveddd; Patchouli, Tea Tree, Tea Tree & Rosemary, Peppermint, Herbal, and Goddess (probably one of my favorites!), <--All in bar form. Also, Vicki sent me a sample of Lockin' Up Liquid in Dragons Blood which worked wonders but I personally don't like the smell. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form