Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help my flaky scalp :(

Graciela Moreno
@graciela-moreno
11 years ago
16 posts

I'd hate to admit it but I have dandruff problems :/ They're about 6 months... I wash no less than once a week, I try to use cold or luke warm water. Sometimes I use BS & ACV wash, other times I use a vegan shampoo. By the 3rd day after washing my locks, my scalp gets itchy and flaky, super flaky, like snow in the middle of winter :( haha. Maybe it's because I'm always out in the sun and it dries up my scalp or maybe its because washing my scalp once a week dries it up...My scalp doesn't get oily, even after a week, I only wash it because it gets super itchy and flaky :( What should I do ? Any advice? Any cheap solutions? What worked for you and what didn't ? Please help !

updated by @graciela-moreno: 01/13/15 09:57:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

2 besat options

1 www.dreadlockshampoo.com teatree rosemary bar or pathouli (id try the teatree 1 1st)

option 2 add teatree and rosemarey to yhe bs/acv wash in a gall9oin dd 10 or so drops teatree 30 drops rosemary

wash 2-3 times a week if u use sea salt..stop

but dandruffs commonm with dreads especialy early on as u adjust

the teatree rosemary wull help alot especialy the dreadlockshampoo bars

whats the vewgan soap u use (dreadlockshampoo is vegan too) if its made fpr the body not hair chances re its no good for dreads and can adsd to dandruff issues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Graciela Moreno
@graciela-moreno
11 years ago
16 posts

Thank you so much for the help & advice ! I truly appreciate it !
The vegan shampoo I use is made for dreads it's called Vital Goods ..here's the link, you can check it out if you want :) http://www.thevitalgoods.com/#!liquid-shampoo-12oz/c1iag

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok im familiar its not bad

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form