dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi guys! :)

Tammy
@tammy
11 years ago
3 posts

Hey everyone!

I have been reading this site for years and finally decided to join :D I live in Australia and currently studying environmental science. I've had my dreads for 3 years and 8 months now. I originally backcombed them but most of those knots fell out before my hair started to dread naturally anyway. Other than that I separate them as needed and do a weekly bicarb and acv wash.

This journey has been an ultimate lesson in patience! :)

updated by @tammy: 01/13/15 09:57:26PM
HippieHybrid
@hippiehybrid
11 years ago
7 posts
Hello! Your hair is so pretty! Love the way you have it put up. I'm only a few months in and have lost a good deal of length so I can't figure out what to do with it except a standard ponytail or bun. I've seen such fantastic styles with dreads!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

bout time u came out of the shadows and joined us :)

welcome..and yuppers yoir dreads are pretty

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tammy
@tammy
11 years ago
3 posts

It's only just got long enough now to start experimenting with styles, before that it was ponytail or down. Good luck with your dreads. :)

HippieHybrid said:

Hello! Your hair is so pretty! Love the way you have it put up. I'm only a few months in and have lost a good deal of length so I can't figure out what to do with it except a standard ponytail or bun. I've seen such fantastic styles with dreads!
Tammy
@tammy
11 years ago
3 posts

soaring eagle said:

bout time u came out of the shadows and joined us :)

welcome..and yuppers yoir dreads are pretty

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

Welcome! Glad you joined :D I creeped on this site before joining too haha. Happy dreading!
Peace and blessings.

SimpleSpiveys
@simplespiveys
11 years ago
58 posts
Good luck on your environmental science degree, sounds like it could be very useful in these times. Your dreads are looking awesome!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form