Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to this site

Dreadley Seven
@dreadley-seven
11 years ago
7 posts

First of all, I jus wanna thank soaring eagle for the time an effort him put into this site, tanx bredda.

2nd, I started dreading 4 months ago by backcombing and have flipped da roots 4 times (once per month). I nah have used any products accept a natural gel / organic root stimulator. Found dreadheadhq and palmrolled a few times.

Since then, mi found this site and stopped da gel and stopped palmrolling. and have done a couple of BS/ACV washes.

Now advice please....

Q1- Wha can mi do ta further undo any damage I done?

Q2- i do a full body soak in da tub w 1cup BS, 1 cup ACV, an 1 cup Epsom salts. Is that sufficient fa mi dreads? or is it necessary ta do da BS soak first and ACV rinse last?

Tanx fi da elp xD

updated by @dreadley-seven: 01/13/15 09:57:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i replied in your blog but ok to repeat myself

yes u must use them seperately

mixing baking soda and acv causes a violent chemical reaction ..an eruption of heat and foam and a seperate chemical..carbonic acid is the result this is the reaction you remember from volcanoes in science fairs the eruptions caused by the mixing ocf baking soda and acv (withoit water)

and when you use the baking soda method the ratios aee important and doing it in a bath youd need a few pounds

you want a ratio of 1-10

1 cup baking soda to 10 cups water

ok i just checked

a tub holds 800 cups of water so youd need 80 cups of baking sioda

better to mix 1/2 a cup in 5 cups water a d pour it over your head

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dreadley Seven
@dreadley-seven
11 years ago
7 posts

irie bredda, tanks again fi da info,

So wha about mi roots being flipped 4 times?should I jus leave dem alone from now on an let dem do wha dem a do? or is there something else I can do ta prevent weakening?

soaring eagle said:

i replied in your blog but ok to repeat myself

yes u must use them seperately

mixing baking soda and acv causes a violent chemical reaction ..an eruption of heat and foam and a seperate chemical..carbonic acid is the result this is the reaction you remember from volcanoes in science fairs the eruptions caused by the mixing ocf baking soda and acv (withoit water)

and when you use the baking soda method the ratios aee important and doing it in a bath youd need a few pounds

you want a ratio of 1-10

1 cup baking soda to 10 cups water

ok i just checked

a tub holds 800 cups of water so youd need 80 cups of baking sioda

better to mix 1/2 a cup in 5 cups water a d pour it over your head

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

nothing you can do about that except leave em alone

when u flipped nu hada couple days only to undo the harm now its too late to undo that so just leave em be let em do thier thingand they will take care ofthemselves

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dreadley Seven
@dreadley-seven
11 years ago
7 posts

irie bredda, it's a done deal, mi fi leave dem alone.

muchas gracias hermano, and mahalo plenny

JAH bless

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form