Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beyond Frizzy??

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

Hello there! I was reading another post earlier about having the frizzies. I know that's how they all start and they take lots of time to do their thing but now I'm a little worried. One of the responses said they tame down about a month later...I'm just into my 4th month now. It's not too easy to see in my pictures (my hair kinda looks like a bad rug)lol, but I am super frizzy all the time. I have some dreads that seem to be doing great but also have a couple of large chunks that aren't doing anything. Does this appear normal or did I screw it up with the twist n rip and rubber bands? Help Please...THANKS!!!

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 01/13/15 09:56:25PM
Kerry LoCo
@kerry-loco
11 years ago
46 posts

I say, yes, it appears very normal. I'm at 21 weeks now and I still have frizzies like that. I believe my hair type has a lot to do with it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they look fine they are doing great the rubber bands werent a good idea tho

but just give em time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

Thank you Kerry Loco and Soaring Eagle for the replies!! It makes me feel better to know that they are doing what they should as I doubt it from time to time. I realize everybody has different hair and the time frame is different for some but I was really worried when I saw that post about the frizzies only lasting 1 month. Thanks again and Happy Dreading!!!

Kerry LoCo said:

I say, yes, it appears very normal. I'm at 21 weeks now and I still have frizzies like that. I believe my hair type has a lot to do with it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form