Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Size of locks

Yara Blair
@yara-blair
11 years ago
2 posts
The left side of my head has dreaded noticeably thicker dreads than the right side and my head looks a little fuller on that side as well. The ones on the right are very very thin, almost the size of two spaghetti strands clumped together(in width). Is there anything I can do to even them out a little? Should I even consider this a problem?
updated by @yara-blair: 01/13/15 09:56:07PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Yara. Can you let me know how old your dreads are? You profile pic still says you never started. Can help you better knowing that....thanks...peace

Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
If it helps mine are exactly the same but reversed :) I have lots of thick ones on my right side and lots of thins on the left, it's all part of natural beauty :) peace
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Maybe it depends on what side you sleep on? I'm not sure, I have thick and thin ones on both sides, but that'd be the only thing I can think of.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Tara may be right. Barrellady is also on the mark. We need to know how old they are. If they are not yet very mature, don worry about it. If they are mature, jut let some of the thinner ones grow together, keeping in mind that dreads mature to the size of the section on which they sit. Regardless, it is very likely that it is only you who will notice. You may be over scrutinising. both sides will never be exactly the same. Hope it works out for you.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form