Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Return!

Shayla Waychoff
@shayla-waychoff
11 years ago
33 posts

Hi everyone! Last time I was on this site was over three years ago. Goodness! When I first wanted to get dreadlocks I wanted the very pristine look and was against natural 100%. I have zero patience for such things and it's really amazing that a person can change so much in a few years.

Now I'm back and I'm very much for natural! Woohoo! I'm still learning and reading because I want to be educated this time around. I think my hair is long enough to start, hopefully! The shortest hair is around 4 inches, a bit longer. The rest is longer, around 6 inches and my hair is currently in the shape of a mohawk. (Sides are shaved, woohoo!) When I don't brush my hair it seems to naturally start separating so I figured.. why fight it? :)

My name is Shayla and I return to this awesome website with a much more open and changed mind. Hello to everyone! I've attached a photo! :D Lovely meeting you all!

updated by @shayla-waychoff: 01/13/15 09:55:47PM
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

A warm welcome and greetings to you :)

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Welcome back to the site Shayla !

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

'Ello! Is that a mohawk or a side-cut? 'Tis rad either way!

Shayla Waychoff
@shayla-waychoff
11 years ago
33 posts

Thanks everyone! And to Laura Earle, it's actually a mohawk just not put up. It's about three inches in width and gets a bit skinnier in the back. :D I think a dreaded mohawk would be super awesome aha.

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Great transformation indeed :) welcome (back), good that you've decided to start off the right way.

Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

Thats the style I had mine when I started. Just a little wider base up top.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form