Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 week old tnr babies might have to come undone :'(

Tanky T..
@tanky-t
11 years ago
17 posts
Hey everyone, I am 3 weeks into my dreadlock journey which I am loving every day but I need help. I have 53 dreads and I used the tnr method but I think I have done them to tight. Some are looking more like braids but are quite tight. I was expecting them to loosen up and do their thing but they havent yet. Some are looking better than others but there are also such tight thin ones. I have no idea what to do. Should I re start now whilst its early in or risk waiting longer and then seeing them not move.. help please!! Thanks :)
updated by @tanky-t: 01/13/15 09:55:34PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

If you want to start over, do it. But you don't "have" to. They will loosen up in time. And then retighten. if they stay tight, you'll have that braided look for a little bit. But it'll go away.

Frida Virrueta
@frida-virrueta
11 years ago
6 posts

Im so shure they will loosen up you just have to be patient :) and your dreads are different looking thats fine no ones are the same its YOUR dread journey :D

peace to you

exhale neg. inhale pos. :D <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

your juar a couple weeks in they will do lots of changing the too tight ones might be slightly behind the looser but they will dread fine no need to start ober just cause they dred at a diferent pace

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tanky T..
@tanky-t
11 years ago
17 posts

Thanks everyone for your comments, you have made my mind at ease!! Ill try get some pictures up and create a timeline :):)

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

You can start over if you want, but they'll loosen up in time. Might take a bit longer depending on how tight they are, but they will definitely loosen up on their own, provided you leave them alone to loosen up :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form