Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

Since I was 20 yrs.old I've wanted dreads and finally at 54 yrs. old I have started on the dread journey!

My husband, of 25 yrs., loves the look & says its time he grew out his hair for dreads too.

My dreads are 7 days old, I started them by back combing & have learned from this site & soaring eagle the wrong shampoo... wish I had found this forum before, live & learn right.

I look forward to meeting everyone & learning from all who care to share their knowledge & experiences.

Blessings,

Moon Raven.

updated by @moon-raven: 02/06/18 03:31:34AM
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Welcome to the site & happy dreading! :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome your 54 i would have guessed 23

so much for 6th sence

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

HaHa! I'm 23 at heart & actions!

Logan Spike
@logan-spike
11 years ago
7 posts

Congrats! I too am a newbie, but have always loved dreads. I'm 43 and about a week into my journey. Good Luck!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Welcome Moon, thanks for the intro. I too started later in life and am so happy that I did. So glad you found the site so that you can keep them nice and healthy. At our ages, we will keep them for life, so this is the best site to learn how.......peace

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

Isn't that the truth! From what I've learned my dreads will just keep getting better & better.

I'm beginning to understand why some say having dreads is a journey, I just wish I would have started sooner.

Blessings. 8)

the Barrellady said:

Welcome Moon, thanks for the intro. I too started later in life and am so happy that I did. So glad you found the site so that you can keep them nice and healthy. At our ages, we will keep them for life, so this is the best site to learn how.......peace

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

Thanks Logan, I'm pretty stoked about it.

Good luck to you too.

Blessings. 8)

Logan Spike said:

Congrats! I too am a newbie, but have always loved dreads. I'm 43 and about a week into my journey. Good Luck!

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

Thanks so much Laura. 8)

Blessings.

Laura Earle said:

Welcome to the site & happy dreading! :)

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts

I started mine at 39 and I'm 41 now, my dreadies will be 2 in September. Welcome!!

updated by @mons: 05/31/15 12:21:46PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form