Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Introduction! I'd like to let everybody here on dreadlockssite to know a little about myself!

Caleb William Hart
@caleb-william-hart
11 years ago
14 posts

Greetings everybody! My name is Caleb William Hart, I live in Hubert, North Carolina. I recently made the decision to begin my dread journey. I am 19 years old, and going through kind of a self discovery stage. I love going outside and enjoying nature as much as I can. I go surfing when I feel like it, hangout with friends when I feel like it, and enjoy some of the natural herbal escapes produced by the fine lady known as mother nature. I'm a pretty easy going guy, shy at times. I always love to keep an open mind to other cultures and traditions, as I feel they all have something to teach. Send me some friend requests if you'd like! I'd like to get more engaged in the dreadlock community, the people here seem to be very helpful and friendly, as well as good natured and relaxed. If you'd like to follow my dread journey and see how it develops over the next couple of years add me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/caleb.hart.9

updated by @caleb-william-hart: 01/13/15 09:55:16PM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Welcome to the site Caleb. I am looking forward to watching your journey :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome to our crazy lil knotty family :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

That was a nice introduction caleb. welcome and may u have a wonderful journey with ur dreadlocks. :) greetings from India.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
11 years ago
336 posts

Welcome Caleb'] God Bless your journey']

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Caleb, you are at a wonderful age to learn all about self discovery. Your journey will teach you many things, especially patience that you will carry on in life forever. You sound like you are a wonderful caring guy, with a big heart for others. We are honored to have you here with all of us.......peace

Caleb William Hart
@caleb-william-hart
11 years ago
14 posts

Thanks for the welcome guys! I look forward to further conversation!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form