Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks Shampoo Bars

Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
11 years ago
32 posts

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could use a little bit of your help :)

I've only ever used liquid shampoo, and a natural soap to clean my dreads, but I just recently had a nosey at http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/ , and I'm unsure of which shampoo bar to buy. Can I have any recommendations and how they made your hair feel, etc

I really want my dreads to be a tad softer, and also a tad healthier. :)

Thanks

updated by @callalala-knotty: 02/14/15 03:35:26AM
Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
11 years ago
32 posts

Ah thank you! The Goddess Shampoo bar sounds like my cup of tea, bit scared at how much it tangles your hair as I have to constantly separate my dreads often, but still sounds amazing, I will probably be trying that out :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

these wilk avsolurelyy make em softer and healthirr and smelling like heaven

you;ll be temprted to eat your own hair

they are yun=mmy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Callalala_KnOtTy...
@callalala-knotty
11 years ago
32 posts

I'll probably have to wait til september to get a bar as the shipping and bar altogether is about 22, as I live in England :')

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

what u should do then is get a 6 month supply at once

its flat rate shipping meaning the cheapest shipping rate is a certain sized box

in that box you can fit i think 5 or 6 bars or 3 or 4 bottles or something

so add 1 more then 1 more till the shipping rate goes up..then remove 1 that way u get the max that fits in the box for the lowest rate and u get a 6 month supply all at once

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I have used the Nag Champa bar, Dragons Blood bar, and Sandalwood and Tonka Bean bar. I thought the Sandalwood and Tonka Bean made my dreads the softest, most conditioned. Just my opinion though.

peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hey, here's a question. Have you ever tried to use the apple cider vinegar rinse? It keeps dreads nice and soft. The next time you wash your hair with whatever it is you use, give you head a rinse with the ACV. Just mix 1-2 capfuls with 5 cups of water, pour over your head after you rinse out your shampoo...leave this on for only one minute and rinse out. Your dreads will feel softer to the touch. Unfortunately you can't deep condition dreads like you can normal hair after you have been coloring them, so try the ACV, a cheap fix if it works for you...peace

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

Some of my favorites: Herbal - all over cleanliness
Patchouli - awesome for a good cleaning
Tea tree and Rosemary- great for soothing itch, dandruff, and anti fungal
goddess - smells and feels awesome
Peppermint - cleans well, helps with headaches and respiratory problems. :)
Vicki's Lockin up liquid will literally make your hair go CRAZY, in the best of ways. ;D

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

Also! In addition to what Soaring Eagle said; I normally buy 2 or 3 bars at a time, and they last me 6-8 months! And vicki always sends free samples with :D

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form