Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jazzymommas handmade Jewelry/dreadcoils

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

Hello, I'm a mother of two children and very crafty. I'm always in a bind with money so I made many different things for sale, right now I'm focusing on handmade jewelry mainly wire wrapping and dreadlocks jewels and coils. Feel free to check them out.

If you are interested you may contact me using the inbox on this site or e-mail lenerslevi@yahoo.com

If you have special request let me know. many blessings!

Chakra tumbled gem stone glass bottle pendant..see other pic for other styles :)

this pic below is an example of a dangle type jewel coil which is wore with the dread it is worn on to be pulled back allowing the dangle to dangle lol can be made diffrent colors ect.

i can make diffrent styles of this glass bottle "key to my heart" pendant many options..recently made a outdoor garden themed one and a steam-punk one :)

i can also make other colors of these wire tree of life pendants :)

updated by @jazzymomma: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Duncan Dodsworth
@duncan-dodsworth
11 years ago
8 posts

ooh nice lil crafty things lol like the green heart one and the kinda brown swirly one with ur fingers in haha all nice tho good work keep it up :)

Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts

Love love the tiny bottles - that is so neat of you to add all these pics of your crafts, this is what the craft section of this site needs more of, i mean dread jewellery.

Are you going to have a stall, i could imagine lots of these gorgouse things together on a display looking very appertizing!

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

lol silly an yea one day not any dready heads here to have a sale of any sorts maybe other venues lol but wat u see here is all available for sale:) i remove ones that sell so u dont find one u love an its gone lol peace an luv and thanks i enjoy me crafting lol

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

woot new listings an options :) i try to update pics an add new made ones again soon :) peace an luv yall

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form