Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo

Baby Hairs On Top Not Growing

Christopher Wayne Allen
@christopher-wayne-allen
6 years ago
16 posts

MUCH LOVE EVERYBODY!! I haven't been on the site in about 6 years. SO awesome to be back. I'm so thankful for this site because it has kept memories and pictures of my journey before I cut my hair in 2013. I have gone natural since. I do nothing but separate my dreads. 
Let me first go over my cleaning methods, I use a like a cookout ketchup bottle - without ketchup of course :) But so i fill it up with water and put a couple squirts of Dr. Bronners liquid castile, whatever fragrance I have (I try different ones because i get tired of the same one and they last for so long). I work it into my scalp, then squeeze everything out, flip them upside down and do the same. I try to be really gentle when drying, I never blow dry.
So I attached pictures of my dreads. The top of my head is thick with baby hairs, with one dread in the front. All the thick short hair on top is about 2 - 3 inches long. I think it may be dry dead hair so i'm thinking about switching my washing method. I think my problem is kind of unique so hopefully we can solve it so if anyone else has this issue, they will know what to do. Thank you for any and all input on this. bless you guys.
DSC_0271.jpg
DSC_0271.jpg  •  3.4MB

DSC_0268.jpg
DSC_0268.jpg  •  3MB

DSC_0265.jpg
DSC_0265.jpg  •  4.4MB

DSC_0269.jpg
DSC_0269.jpg  •  3.6MB

DSC_0270.jpg
DSC_0270.jpg  •  3.3MB

DSC_0263.jpg
DSC_0263.jpg  •  4.3MB