Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo

Talk me down man

Tati Bear
@tati-bear
9 years ago
13 posts
Ok so here it is my fifth month and my hair is coming along just fine I think lol. The craziness doesn't bother me usually but now I have this thing coming up where I'm going to be meeting a lot of new people and family that I've never met before. Needless to say I'm currently kinda freaked out about it man. Is there a way to encourage my loose hair to get sucked into its nearest dread? I have, I believe three months from now until then, so I know things with my hair will have changed by then. I'll be close to or just entering into my 8th month of having dreads. I'm just looking for a way if there is one to make them look just a little bit neater. My dreads are pretty short too, like just barely long enough to tie back so if there isn't anything then maybe I'll just keep them tied back if need be. Any help or insight any of you have is much appreciated. While half of my head is telling me I still have three months of progress to go before I start to trip out my other side of my head is telling me yeah but look at you now, what if not much changes and you go out there looking like something someone found under their couch??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

wash with the dreadlockshampoo.com liquid use the sea salt  and   the day of the gel  tho the karma scent might be too strong  so go scentless

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tati Bear
@tati-bear
9 years ago
13 posts

Thank you again for the help man your great :) I have another question for you though. I recently heard that you can sew your loose hairs into the closest dread to help encourage the loose hairs to stay in the lock. But that just sounds like a less invasive way of crocheting. Is this a practice that should be avoided at all costs also or if I do it just once will it be ok?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

dont bother poking holes ispoking holes  its a lil less damaging then crochet  but its pointless the loose hairs will  alwaysbethere  they arent a problemto worry about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form