Like this page? Then share it!
R☮ZE

Location:

Location: Rural, WI
Zipcode:
Country: US

Stats

youtube videos: 1
images: 14

Profile Tag Cloud:

Comments

R☮ZE
11/10/15 12:48:26PM @rze
Commented on: Hurricane Patricia Exposes Trump Supporters Racist Agenda

Very well stated, SE .. We knew as soon as Trump announced his candidacy that this would become a circus sideshow.  The GOP is self-destructing, we're watching it implode by itself with every passing day!  Now Paul Ryan is Speaker, the same guy who wants to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Disability benefits by millions!  The Republicans are only hanging on because their voter base turns out for mid-elections, and Democrats don't usually.  We need to change that in order to get common sense back on Capital Hill.

Trump is the worst of them, he's so insensitive, self-indulgent and narcissistic.. I couldn't imagine a worse Nominee for the GOP!  If he's so against immigrants, why does he keep marrying Russian brides?  Republicans are (in general) a wrecking ball of contridiction.  Their unfeeling, self-gratifying attitudes have gotten them nowhere, along with their tired, stagnant platforms and topics on which they run for presidential election.  Real change doesn't come from just a leader.. real change comes from people, the mass rising up and stopping this political circus.

R☮ZE
11/10/15 12:09:03PM @rze
Commented on: My dreadlocks 25 years growing natural dreads

I just couldn't imagine getting locks wrapped around a wheel.. and the pain, OUCH!  I'm glad your new chair is more "Lock-friendly".. especially when your flying down hills at smoking speeds, LOLs!  My family calls me Hot Wheels.. my chair (aka 4-wheeler, aka Big Wheel) is a narrow-standard with extra grippies - it almost looks like something out of Mad Max.

Maybe you could use a large satchel or messenger bag > bundle your locks into the bag on your lap to keep them safe..?  Or, use a bucket.. LOL!!! Happy

R☮ZE
11/08/15 08:04:01PM @rze
Commented on: My dreadlocks 25 years growing natural dreads

- SE, its been so long.. I think the last time I talked to you was on the old site!

I have a question for you:  I'm disabled as well, and occasionally leave the house with my wheelchair ...  my locks are really starting to get longer and I'm deathly afraid that they will accidently get wrapped in my wheels.  Has this ever happened to you?

R☮ZE
11/08/15 06:18:22PM @rze
Commented on: Going To A Salon Was The Worst Mistake I Made

@ Susan - Your poor scalp! You must have some pretty resilient hair to bounce back from this. I'm so glad there was no permanent damage! Just let your locks be themselves.. you don't need to fuss with them to "make them work".  Over time, they will become a very unique part of you, a part that you will absolutely love!

@ SE - Oh yes we're doing something right!  Salons are scared that Mother Nature is taking their customers away!

R☮ZE
11/08/15 05:55:56PM @rze
Commented on: R☮ZE

I'm loving the new, improved dreadlocksite! This is dramatically better than our old one! I remember when I was customizing my profile using our old site, and my customization affected the entire site! Yep.. I still feel bad about that.. sorry again, SE! This new site is great for updating, speed, and mobile access! Great work, SE and the team.. its awesome to see our community grow with leaps and bounds! Love you all! <3

R☮ZE
11/08/15 05:35:36PM @rze
Commented on: Lock Love

- Just under 2 years.. locks are thickening and getting a mind of their own.  I can now tie a few locks over my head when they get in my face.  L☮VE!!!

R☮ZE
11/08/15 05:31:07PM @rze
Commented on: Lock Love

- 1.5 years, and I'm really starting to love my locks. They are so care-free, and they feel almost primitive, primal .. I love it!

R☮ZE
11/08/15 05:26:46PM @rze
Commented on: Lock Love

- Continued camera fun Wink the sun rays were coming in the front window! Again, this is about a year-ish.. and I've learned to live with my "tails" finally.

R☮ZE
11/08/15 05:24:32PM @rze
Commented on: Lock Love

- My locks are really taking shape, its been about a year here.. and of course, camera fun!

R☮ZE
11/08/15 05:22:39PM @rze
Commented on: Lock Love

- Locks have grown quite a bit, and my "tails" with them .. the ends are almost to my waist!