please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

crafty crafters
Quillen and Cayla Phillips are now friends
2 minutes ago
PineWik replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"Very well said! "
6 minutes ago
PineWik replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"Its sad when you tell you`r closest friends or family you are planning to get dreads and their…"
9 minutes ago
SIster Soljress loved Sophie Sendra's photo
9 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ commented on SIster Soljress's photo
Thumbnail

deep meditation

"beautiful"
10 minutes ago
SIster Soljress joined ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's group
Thumbnail

dreadlockssite superheroes

welcome to team dreadlockssitethe dreadlockssite superheroes are a team of dedicated dreadlocks…See More
13 minutes ago
SIster Soljress loved ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's group dreadlockssite superheroes
13 minutes ago
"I absolutely love this idea! it would be very important to cover the wide range and styles of…"
15 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Farahnaz Jay
"welcome butr wax is a huge mistake thats the number 1 destroyed of dreads  you will nbeed wax…"
54 minutes ago
SIster Soljress posted a photo
54 minutes ago
California Emmet joined Alden's group
Thumbnail

Natural/Neglect

No comb, no problem. Patience is a virtue!!
1 hour ago
SIster Soljress updated their profile
1 hour ago
California Emmet joined Jimmy DC's group
Thumbnail

Christian's with dreads

For people who love Jesus Christ and live to glorify Him... and have dreads.Share any thoughts,…See More
1 hour ago
Farahnaz Jay posted photos
1 hour ago
KafkaX replied to KafkaX's discussion Dreads Fraying and Breaking
"They get loose spots, and then they break off. A few months ago, that dread was a bit tighter, and…"
1 hour ago
Farahnaz Jay is now a member of dreadlocks forums
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to KafkaX's discussion Dreads Fraying and Breaking
"are they breaking off  or just getting loosespots what do u wash with do u tie em up or back…"
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"awesome its stories like yours that should be told im getting more excited about this by the…"
2 hours ago
California Emmet updated their profile
2 hours ago
KafkaX posted a discussion

Dreads Fraying and Breaking

So the past SEVERAL months, my natural locks have been fraying and breaking and I dont know…See More
2 hours ago

All Discussions Tagged 'Shoulder' (1)

← Back to Tattoos
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos From The First Session For My New Polynesian Tattoo Designed by Me, Inked By Rod Medina

Having had my first tattoo done on Valentine's Day 2009, I thought that would be my fill. This time last year I started getting the itch fo…

Started by DeMarco Ryans

4 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Mimi

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom