This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

crafty crafters
Jessica Gibson left a comment for Jessica Gibson
"thank you it worked yayayaya"
23 minutes ago

crafty crafters
Jessica Gibson updated their profile photo
26 minutes ago

crafty crafters
Jessica Gibson updated their profile
26 minutes ago
Profile Iconmorgan christine, Scribbsley Tailor and Jayma Jizzini joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
1 hour ago

dread gurus
taye replied to Dredwing's discussion Very mature dreads that always thin at the ends.
"What type of hair do you have? Is it African American or Caucasian? It makes a big difference.…"
3 hours ago
Dredwing replied to Dredwing's discussion Very mature dreads that always thin at the ends.
"Hello, Thanks for your reply and sorry for my delayed response, I've been away for a while…"
4 hours ago

vip supporters
Arkynstone GypsyFae posted a blog post

One Year!

As of two days ago, my babies are a year old!  My hubby said he's surprised I lasted this long…See More
14 hours ago

vip supporters
Arkynstone GypsyFae posted photos
15 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion new site testers (shops) needed
"multiple other jobs that need to be done no skill needed finding all "featured content'…"
17 hours ago

crafty crafters
Ixchel replied to Ixchel's discussion Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 9 months!
"thank ya love! he's getting so big & wild ;)  "
19 hours ago

crafty crafters
Ixchel replied to Ixchel's discussion Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 9 months!
"little update"
19 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Scribbsley Tailor
"welcome u came to the right place start by reading the dreaducation page"
19 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ loved daizychild's photo
20 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Jayma Jizzini
22 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 loved daizychild's photo
yesterday

herbalists
daizychild posted photos
yesterday

herbalists
daizychild updated their profile
yesterday

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ posted a discussion

new site testers (shops) needed

we are getting closer and closer every day to having the site readythe shops page is shaping up but…See More
yesterday

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Theresa
"welcome well unless they are already  huge and too  tightly dreaded together you should…"
yesterday
Profile IconTheresa, Jake redmon, Josh and 1 more joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
yesterday
i love how some people name their animals. like usually they dont get normal names like carl but cool ones like spike. whats ur animals names?. mine are rocco and reese but ive had a iguana named cannabis and lizards names slim and shady.lol a bird named percy and rabits named snowball and big mama, just to name a few.

Tags: animals, names, pets

Views: 957

Replies to This Discussion

I have 2 ferrets, Princess and Panda. And a bearded dragon named Sheelah.
Photobucket
Photobucket My cat Curiosity and pup Rain <3
and there are wayyy to many to name haha they were all amazing
My dog's name is Tiny.  She's a long-haired Chihuahua.
at the moment we have a snake named Cai (K-eye) a rat named Lucky (he was snake food but Cai did not decide to eat him even after 3 1/2 days in the same aquarium) and a beta named Bruiser. We did have two ferrets black one named Hades' and a White one named Dante' and are hoping to get a kitten and name her Athena.

I have a ferret named Sergeant, a cat named Fennef ( which means 5, because he was the fifth one to be born in the nest) and a turtle named Speedy.

In the past I had hamsters named Polleke, Luna and Taquina. Rabbits named Aine, Racekonijn, Hare majesteit, Zijne hoogheid, Ciaran, Zwartje and Witje (most are dutch names). Cats named Prutske and Diesel.

I have mix pit bull name Halo and a stray kat named kitty....and we are looking for some dairy goats and chickens.....we will have names for all of them too....

I have a German Spitz named Miška (pronounced Mishka), a Hungarian Puli named Trixie, and I've had two more Puli dogs, Rex and Pici (Hungarian for tiny), Pici is Trixie's mother, a mixed breed dog named Mrvica (Serbian for crumb), a German shepherd named Ben, another mixed breed dog named Pio (my grandma named him after some villain from some soap opera). Cats Kasandra and Ljovisna (again, names from soap operas), and a hamster named Spay (I named him after a song, and afterwards learned the meaning of the word... xD )

I have had all cats

Past Kitties - Mama Cat (My first boy friend gave her to me, he died 15 years before Mama Cat did, I feel like he left her to watch over me) Neo (Seriously this Tom Cat was 18lbs pure muscle, and sound like a kitten), Alley (Tiny little alley cat found at a land fill pregnant sounded like she smoke a pack a day), Maximus (Alley's kitten had to put him to sleep it was my hubbys cat and it was the first time I saw him cry)

Georgi has a special story she was my first cat when I moved out on my own, I had her for 10 years...she was my angel...I lost her one night when I was so drunk that I past out and forgot to let her back in the house...we lived in a neighborhood that was new to her and it had alot of stray dogs that ran around...I never found her...bc of her I have been sober now for 3 years, she was my reason for turning my life around.

Current Kittys - Georgi II (in honor of Georgi and just as sweet) and Suki (her and Georgi make quite a team)

One next door neighbor dog that is named susie who at the moment is sleeping in my floor :)  I dont know how she became my dog but I stay home during the day and we bonded...her real owner takes really good care of her also.  Some animals belong to no man...

My dogs are Jess, Diesel, Killer and Penfold (penny)

My horses are Captain and Bull

Mini pig is Snooter

Mini goats are Batman and Robin

The chickens are the big brown one, the spotty black one and the little browny black one :)

hello people! My name is Laika, until I was found here on the earth 4 years ago, I was russian space tripper. Currently I live in Slovakia with my human friends and I`m trying to shift them something from my experiences. See you...

I have 2 Ferrets named Jezzebelle and Soliel

2 dogs name Felony Rayne and Lilly Crumpler

1 piggy named Hamlett James

and 1 Sweet baby watching over me...my boxer Hannah Marie...aka Mammas baby, Nana pants, wiggle butt.

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom