please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

space_monster loved Rex's discussion Natural/Neglect Timeline
1 hour ago
NaturalDreads01 left a comment for ☮ soaring eagle ॐ
"Yeah, i'll do what I can SE :D "
2 hours ago

bands and musicians
Sprouting Roots updated their profile
4 hours ago

crafty crafters
Megan Nassir left a comment for ☮ soaring eagle ॐ
"Thank you the welcome back message. I'm glad to be here again and am looking forward to the…"
6 hours ago
Amanda Clouse replied to Amanda Clouse's discussion A question about soap!
"Yah, I've been talking to her. I'm just waiting for the money to transfer into our paypal…"
6 hours ago

bands and musicians
Sprouting Roots replied to Franco Ezebuenyi's discussion HandRubbing/Towel Rubbing Method
"I'm half debating washing out the two strand twist I did for initial separation to use this…"
6 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion new sites ready for early resting
"Litle delay in finishing the site.. My pc is dead hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow cause if not…"
7 hours ago
Samantha Schnaiter replied to Samantha Schnaiter's discussion Flaky scalp, help!
"Thank you!"
7 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Samantha Schnaiter's discussion Flaky scalp, help!
"Yea but if dreads are young use with care"
7 hours ago

dread gurus
taye replied to Diana lorenzana's discussion Aloe
"Aloe is a moisturizer. It will not help them lock. "
7 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to JollyStunts's discussion Hey! I'm the guy who's waxy lock you see in the dreadwax removal section
"Welcome back try look sooooo much better already"
7 hours ago
JollyStunts's discussion was featured

Hey! I'm the guy who's waxy lock you see in the dreadwax removal section

Hey whats up everybody! Glad to see this website is still very much alive and kicking :D. So much…See More
8 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for JollyStunts
"Welcome"
8 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Azzurra Toscani
"Welcome but what do you mean you don't know"
8 hours ago
Samantha Schnaiter posted photos
8 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Thats Classy
"Welcome"
8 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Megan Nassir
"Welcome back In a few weeks well have a whole new site with shops built in to every profile"
8 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Megan Nassir
"Welcome back In a few weeks well have a whole new site with shops built in to every profile"
8 hours ago
Samantha Schnaiter replied to Samantha Schnaiter's discussion Flaky scalp, help!
"I never use hot water. Always take warm or cool showers. I further investigated it and I found out…"
8 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Samantha Zimmerly
"Welcome your dreads we doing just fine ....just stop worrying"
8 hours ago
Why can we become so attached to our dogs and cats, and still manage to somehow cope with the fact that we are murdering millions of innocent animals every day?
How could we let that happen? We have turned these beautiful creatures into commodities and we treat them like garbage. There is no reason to be doing what we are doing other than for greed, convenience and social momentum.
www.farmsanctuary.com

Tags: animals, pets, vegetarian

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

i agree 100% i always say my rocco dog looks like a baby cow and i mean just because our household animals are our friend does not mean that if we lived in another country that our pet could be something else. i mean some folks worship cows!! i just think people need to think and make the humane decision. i mean pigs can play video games and are smarter then our babies. i mean not only is it the humane thing to do (not eating meat) but its also the smart thing to do because its way more eco friendly. i just dont get how when we all became smarter as human beings that we cant destinguish that there is a healthier, friendlier way to eat. c`mon now.
there is no excuse for this. Animal Liberation, Human liberation. It's the only way to true peace, and true equality.
Attachments:
Cows are cool. Ever have a calf suck on your fingers? Soo cute! haha
Dogs and cats would eat a cow given half a chance.

If you have a pet then it is more than likely that the meat industry is feeding your beloved pet by default. Something has to die somewhere. Life is no romance

right erm...i'm a vegan...i just think this whole post is dead preachy!

things like this make animal lovers, veggies and vegans have a negative image.

people aren't bad for not thinking about animals and ingredients and processes to the extent i have to every day and to be honest i wish i hadn't decided to properly look at veganism a few months ago, but i have now and i as a person cannot ignore it, but other people can easily, it's just the way they are and they're not bad for it!

so what if they can eat a burger but couldn't eat their dog, most people see common domestic animals and farm animals differently.

and i do hope that any pets the poster owns are rescued and that you check every item you ever buy wear or use to make sure that no animals were anything to do with it, because if not i think it isn't right for you to be angry at normal people, and even if you are a vegan, i still don't think it's right to have a go!

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom