please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Lee Ness
1 hour ago

bands and musicians
Andi John Haywood posted a photo

10636323_10152740913591584_476179273380752285_n

Quite a few baby dreads now. Time and patience will prevail :)
2 hours ago

bands and musicians
David DaSilva loved Allan's photo
3 hours ago
Natalie loved Cat Telfer's blog post Natural Dreadhead
3 hours ago
Sussi replied to Sussi's discussion Sussis T&R timeline 2 years 10 months
"Thank you so much Sarah, arran craig and Moon Child! When I first started out I loved timelines so…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconLee Ness, Natalie, Allison rash and 2 more joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
4 hours ago
Natalie left a comment for ☮ soaring eagle ॐ
"Thank you for the welcome and thank you for creating this site. I already feel like it's a…"
5 hours ago
Natalie loved Eric Organiscak's discussion The journey
6 hours ago
Natalie loved Brandon Riggins's discussion A true self expression
6 hours ago
Natalie loved Sarah's discussion Baking Soda = Clean Dreads... and Shower!
7 hours ago
Natalie loved tyler rakowski's discussion dreadlocks and how they change you
7 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Natalie
7 hours ago

crafty crafters
Megan Atwood commented on Megan Atwood's photo
Thumbnail

Happy dreadies!

"Thanks everyone=]"
11 hours ago

bands and musicians
Eric Organiscak loved Donna's photo
11 hours ago
Profile IconEric Organiscak and Lauryn Dowding joined bill's group
Thumbnail

we love soaring eagle

just a group to say thanks to SE for making this site and spreading the truth about dreads on the…See More
11 hours ago

bands and musicians
Eric Organiscak loved Aika's photo
11 hours ago

vip supporters
Sterling updated their profile
11 hours ago
Panga loved Ixchel's photo
20 hours ago
Panga loved California Emmet's photo
20 hours ago
Panga posted a photo
20 hours ago
Why can we become so attached to our dogs and cats, and still manage to somehow cope with the fact that we are murdering millions of innocent animals every day?
How could we let that happen? We have turned these beautiful creatures into commodities and we treat them like garbage. There is no reason to be doing what we are doing other than for greed, convenience and social momentum.
www.farmsanctuary.com

Tags: animals, pets, vegetarian

Views: 200

Replies to This Discussion

i agree 100% i always say my rocco dog looks like a baby cow and i mean just because our household animals are our friend does not mean that if we lived in another country that our pet could be something else. i mean some folks worship cows!! i just think people need to think and make the humane decision. i mean pigs can play video games and are smarter then our babies. i mean not only is it the humane thing to do (not eating meat) but its also the smart thing to do because its way more eco friendly. i just dont get how when we all became smarter as human beings that we cant destinguish that there is a healthier, friendlier way to eat. c`mon now.
there is no excuse for this. Animal Liberation, Human liberation. It's the only way to true peace, and true equality.
Attachments:
Cows are cool. Ever have a calf suck on your fingers? Soo cute! haha
Dogs and cats would eat a cow given half a chance.

If you have a pet then it is more than likely that the meat industry is feeding your beloved pet by default. Something has to die somewhere. Life is no romance

right erm...i'm a vegan...i just think this whole post is dead preachy!

things like this make animal lovers, veggies and vegans have a negative image.

people aren't bad for not thinking about animals and ingredients and processes to the extent i have to every day and to be honest i wish i hadn't decided to properly look at veganism a few months ago, but i have now and i as a person cannot ignore it, but other people can easily, it's just the way they are and they're not bad for it!

so what if they can eat a burger but couldn't eat their dog, most people see common domestic animals and farm animals differently.

and i do hope that any pets the poster owns are rescued and that you check every item you ever buy wear or use to make sure that no animals were anything to do with it, because if not i think it isn't right for you to be angry at normal people, and even if you are a vegan, i still don't think it's right to have a go!

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom