Like this page? Then share it!
fundoo

Latest Followers:

AmandaPi

Stats

Comments

fundoo
09/20/16 09:24:39PM @fundoo
Commented on: 5 1/2 months

yay for the close-up! I just gotta say, coming from a last set of crocheted dreads, I didn't know the real process of natural/neglect...but this is just amazing! and as I said in the last video comments, I'm at about 5months and not getting so much progress yet, but now I know what exciting fun I get to look forward to! :D

fundoo
09/20/16 09:21:44PM @fundoo
Commented on: 5 months

This was amazing. Ha! I was reading the comments about the bad taping and I was like, "whhaaa?" but just then the camera dropped! lol

This was really inspiring. I'm about 5months, but my hair is shorter and...idk. I have one or two formed, but the rest is taking it's sweet time. Maybe I won't get the extreme loops as yours with long hair, but....

Well, anyway. They look great! and we all complain about shrinkage :)

fundoo
07/14/16 08:21:39PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

thank you. ok I will be sure to check into it.

fundoo
07/14/16 08:08:47PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

ok, for some reason that page didn't have me logged in *rolls eyes it should work now.

fundoo
07/14/16 08:03:35PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

lol defective? hmm i can ask someone here about the ads (and well of course they don't show on this PC) but the reply thing, yeah this is so weird! but all of my other sites work fine...and these messages work fine. hmm

fundoo
07/14/16 07:52:46PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

Ah! forum question, ...how do i reply to a thread? why is this being so difficult for me?! haha

fundoo
07/14/16 07:49:54PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

Hi again! Well, unfortunately, i can't seem to get the drop down to work on my mobile device, and i have all of the popup ads too, so it is really slow, but there is a lot of good stuff here. I am enjoying myself when I do get the time to check on the PC. Just thought i'd mention this in case others had issues...maybe it's just me though.

fundoo
07/09/16 06:42:19PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

Oh, I am sorry. I overlooked the "don't" wool rub or keep it minumum part. Ok, got it now!

Also, I am on the mobile now and it doesn't seem to want to let me access a dropdown menu, it justgoes to my profile. In any case, it takes forever to load pages here, so will probably only login on the desktop. Unless there is a mobile version that I could use...??

fundoo
07/09/16 04:44:33PM @fundoo
Commented on: ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

Ok, you SHOULD see my comments here then. Well, first, thanks for the welcome. I had forgotten that I set up a profile, so that is how you knew I was attempting wool rubbing. ok. (yes, I have been looking at many sites lately) Uhh, ok, so to comment...I, well, have been having some issues with my shampoo and washing/drying routine lately. Using way too much oils to counteract the way too dry shampoo (well, I have a hard time conditioning the scalp and hair/old dreads, without overdoing it. It's a very hard balance with partials). Anyway, I'm just now gonna go back to the old shampoo that was working. My head is sore now from all of the extra rubbing...but hopefully, it will work better now with the good shampoo. I was just wondering though, because I have heard this to be more common practice for folks with short hair, I mean, it's still ok for long hair folks to wool rub? is there anything different that should be considered?

I realized that this comment got very long and I SHOULD maybe make a post. Maybe next time.

Also, haha. I could never find out how to log out of this forum! IS there a way? :) Thanks!

Oh, NOW I see it!

Ok, maybe it was on the mobile version...wait, IS there a mobile version?