Like this page? Then share it!

Location: In a converted removal van
Country: United Kingdom

Latest Followers:

JulieCat Irie ☮ soaring eagle ॐ Frankster

Recently Rated:

images: 25

07/29/16 07:52:31AM @fozbee
Commented on: 3 week update!

yes I'm pulling a face.. :p hairs still a bit damp in these, and on a different camera so... not best for caomparing progress, but things are getting knotty round the back! can feel it!
07/21/16 07:45:45AM @fozbee
Commented on: 4 months

Looking good!! mirror shot, good idea that, not been able to get a pic of the back of my head yet, I have no idea whats going on back there!! keep up the good work hun!
07/21/16 07:39:47AM @fozbee
Commented on: just about 2 weeks update!

Why thank you indeed I hope they will! I'm loving the curls as it is, my hair used to be brushed straight and tied up most of the time!

I managed to find out that Dr Bronners is sold in a high street chain store (Holland and Barrat) here in England so no shipping at all!! winning!
07/21/16 07:36:32AM @fozbee
Commented on: Starting my Dreadlocks

Hello, a welcome from England! I'm not an expert but I will also vouch for Mr Eagle, love that dude!! from what I gather for neglect dreadlocks get em wet and let em dry as often as possible, no towels nothing but a bit of a shake and all natural residue free shampoo, but for twist and rip holding I'm not so sure! Have you read through the dreaducation page? searching the forums can take a while cause this site is so huuuuge! but can be well worth it!

The only bit of first hand knowledge I can offer though is my girlfriend has a few twist and rip dreads in and she wraps them or rather winds thread around them...

she also does over things but I ill not even mention them cause they're rubbish and responsible for my last attempt at dreadlockings failure! but the thread winding I seem to recall being mentioned elsewhere on here as a good thing.

however I would wait for the true knowledge from Mr Eagle!! or pm him, is there a twist and rip group on here too??
07/21/16 07:13:54AM @fozbee
Commented on: fozbee

07/20/16 08:02:58PM @gratefuldread:

Thanks for the warm welcome Fozbee. your hair is looking awesome looks like its dreading really good and fast

cheers fella! I'm lucky enough to be parked up a mile from the sea at the moment and have been going for the odd swim now and again when the weathers been nice, wash my hair with dr bronners in the mornings and after I've been to the beach or maybe even if its just been a hot day! ( my hair got wet and dried 4 times in one day this week seems rather nuts, but Mr eagle says the more you wet and let dry the better so..) that and a wooly jumper on my pillow seems to be going nicely! if only at least to make the girlfriend incredibly jealous of my magnificent curls!! I can feel it knotting up though going to be doing weekly pictures if I can remember!
07/20/16 12:31:43PM @fozbee
Commented on: MiAlright

very nice! just realised i can't play no woman on ukulele/guitar yet, thats going in my book next, inspiring me to share my awful versions of songs on here :p you poor people hehe.
07/20/16 12:21:34PM @fozbee
Commented on: gratefuldread

Hello and welcome from England! I'm about 2 weeks in and fairly new here aswell!
07/20/16 12:05:31PM @fozbee
Commented on: Dready Fox

Hello! I'm fairly new here too, welcome from England!
07/12/16 03:13:27PM @fozbee
Commented on: Natural Freeform

awesome sauce!! i am wondering myself about how fast progress will be! I'm only 4 days in though!!
07/12/16 03:08:42PM @fozbee
Commented on: Hi Everyone :D

hello I've just started the neglect method after previous failed attempts at different points in my life, I'm originally from grantham lincolnshire but am mobile atm living the van life! so who knows where ill be when you read this!

Contact Form